Taking a sensual massage should not be viewed as just a pleasure for women. It should also be regarded as an important part of a healthy lifestyle for both a woman’s body and her mind. It provides her with time to be a receiver, it gives her the opportunity to experience different sensual and sexual dynamics, it provides her with a non-judgemental, not expective environment and it normalises sexual arousal as a natural function.
Lack of arousal can cause poor well-being
But when a woman finds herself in a situation where her natural sexual feelings are denied, (non-sexual relationship) suppressed (religious or cultural dogma) or simply switched off and ignored (trauma and rape) then nature can be pragmatic and soon her health and well-being can be negatively affected. Disconnection, frustration, rejection, depression and poor health can be a consequence of a lack of sexual intimacy and erotic arousal.
Listen to your body
If a woman is feeling sexually needy then it is a clear indication that her body is speaking to her. Masturbation is one solution and although very pleasurable it does not recreate the intimacy of foreplay and primal energy of penetrative sex. Taking a sensual massage provides an opportunity to satisfy this desire, safely and discreetly.
The skill of a professional sensual masseur is to be able to create with their hands and imagination the same erotic effect that a woman would experience with prolonged varied sexual arousal. Combine this with the intimacy and arousing touch of a relaxing professional massage and she will immediately feel the benefits. Female clients have reported back very soon after a massage that they feel emotionally elated, more grounded, calmer, less anxious, more confident and feel physically relaxed and healthier. If taken regularly then even more profound effect can be experienced such as an improved immune system, better skin, natural loss of weight.
What reasons do women give for wanting a sensual massage?
Some women give the reason for wanting the massage as simply a desire for personal exploration and pleasure others it can be a need to satisfy sexual frustration. Some come for advice and treatment for a sexual performance problem such as an inability to orgasm or fear of intimacy. Others come along for just “me time”. Whoever the person or whatever reason they give my goal is to give them an experience that is not only professional, caring and safe but also one that is profoundly satisfying and fulfilling, some say life-changing.
20 reasons given by female clients for taking a sensual massage
- I am tense and need an unconditional orgasmic release.
- Difficulty reaching orgasm when with another person.
- Curiosity and satisfying a fantasy.
- Lack of sexual stimulation in my relationship.
- Recently my libido has increased considerably.
- Frustration/lack of stimulation by my partner.
- Guilt/Morality/Shame around sex.
- Letting go of control and trusting others with control.
- Recoverer of sexual aggression/abuse.
- Complacency in a relationship = no longer stimulated by my partner.
- I love my partner but I find I now feel sexually lacking with him.
- Lack of skill/knowledge by myself and partner.
- I am on holiday/business so free to explore my erotic needs.
- Postmenopausal and still very sexual.
- Postmenopausal and still very sexual and my partner is not.
- Convenience and self-care (busy professionals who don’t want a relationship).
- I have cultural or religious restrictions and I need a safe place to explore my sexuality.
- Poor body image and lack of sexual self-esteem.
- I want to feel desired.
- I have always had a fantasy of being erotically massaged by a masseur.
I am nervous but want to try this out
The most frequent comment Marcella hears after a female client has taken a sensual massage is why did she not do it sooner. For women who want to experience a sensual massage for themselves. You can view the range of treatments and book and appointment here: Ladies Massage Treatments in Melbourne