The bare minimum preparation for enjoying a prostate massage is a normal bowel movement accompanied by cleaning the anal area with soap and warm water. If you are really concerned about your hygiene, then feel free to use the complimentary disposable anal douche provided for your convenience.
How to use an Anal Douche
If you want a deeper clean, an anal douche or enema is an instant and easy option. These are supplied in the bathroom. I recommend using it before you wash externally with soap and water.
1) Fill the anal douche with warm water, insert in the anus and squeeze the bulb, the water will shoot out so make sure you are either sitting over the toilet or in the shower. Refill the douche and repeat. I do not recommend douching yourself anymore than 2-3 as water can build up inside you if you overdo it. Once you have finished, throw the disposable douche in the bin provided and complete your external cleaning. You are now ready for the session.
How do you perform a prostate massage?
- I always use sterile gloves to perform the prostate massage to ensure the highest standard of hygiene. I do not to touch the genitals with the same hand used for the prostate massage.
- Generous amounts of premium quality lube is carefully applied to ensure that there is no discomfort.
- I usually start the procedure with an external perineum massage, then slowly rotate the sphincter muscles to help them relax while applying lubricant in several applications.
- Open communication is encouraged between us to make sure you are comfortable at all times during the procedure.
- I have over 5 years of full-time experience and have performed hundreds of prostate massage procedures and I have never received a complaint.
- Rest assured you are in professional and caring hands, to help you with the experience, I will provide a deeply relaxing full body massage before performing the prostate massage.
Look forward to meeting you!